e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

Careful! He has to Dookie a Shooter!


http://www.myspace.com/stetestilz
is the subject of this review. Click on the link or the guy who is in mid-crap above.

Page Name: Stetestilz
Page Type: Wannabe gangster with free time
Page grade: D+

Right from the start I knew this page had what it took to be an All-Star. It's layout was what I lovingly refer to as a "Clusterfuck" and is proof again that "Thom's Myspace Editor" should come with a disclaimer:

Warning: If you barely have the ability to run your own life, Thom's Myspace Editor is not recommended for your page.
But alas, it does not - so we are stuck with having to look at thousands of shitty "artistic" pages where you can't read the writing and the pictures don't fit on the screen. Lucky us.

But it is not this 9th grade art class layout that truly drops the value of this page - it is the maker himself (as is so often the case). Let us take, for example, one of the first things we see on the page:

About me:
I'm Stet E (pronounced "steady"). Where I live is very up in the air right now.

Yup - you sound steady to me. Steady like a homeless man.

And if this wasn't enough to make you click "home" as fast as possible - Mr. Stet E shows his love for the ladies.

I enjoy cold beverages, and hot chicks.
Look out Spicoli - there's a new shredder in town. Sorry Mr. Stet E - your grade is a Stet D+


Have a MySpace you want me to review? Send the link to rateyourmyspace@hotmail.com!

1 koment:

Unknown tha...

You are absolutely right on with this post. Since reading your review I've decided to take a ninth grade art class, and some ex-lax. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. I'm currently trying come up with a better myspace, but I've decided that skateboarding is more important.

Thanks for your review. I do enjoy this blog even if I was a victim of your critique.

Thanks a lot,

Stet D+