e premte, 22 qershor 2007

Is that Jeff Goldblum?



http://www.myspace.com/zombiehairdoo
is the subject of this review. Click on the link or the fairy princess above.

Page Name: Dr. Cobra...hssss
Page Type: Gay Pride (I think)
Page Grade: B+


You ever hear the expression a "A picture is worth a 1000 words"? Well now they have proof. What is perhaps most disconcerting about this page (specifically this picture) is not the Jeff Goldblum look-alike wearing the dress - it is the enormous stuffed Farvil sitting next to him (the lovable creature from "An American Tale"). All I can say is....somewhere out there the maker of that ballerina costume is weeping.

Dr. Cobra is a pushy bastard whose personality screams out "We're here, we're queer". But don't be fooled, our Dr. Cobra has a cynical outlook for a Disney Princess:

About me:
I think we have little time here and that this world is soon to end, I wanna make sure that I'm holding the hand of my best friend when it does.


But our pink Pollyanna is going out in style:

DR. COBRA.... Hisssss's Details
Status:Swinger

Good for you, Brittney, good for you. Your impeccable sense of style and the fact that you are the spitting image of Dr. Ian Malcom grants your page a B+

Want me to judge your friends pages? Or how about yours? Email me the URL at rateyourmyspace@hotmail.com

Nuk ka komente: