e premte, 15 qershor 2007

A Frightening Myspace


http://www.myspace.com/barry1983
is the subject of this review. Click on the link, or the frightening picture of the giant baby.

Page Name: Barry
Page Type: Horror Unleashed
Page Grade: A-

What can I possibly say to this. What words can I craft that will do justice to this MySpace of epic proportions? And what will I tell my children when they ask "Daddy, what is evil?" Do I simply show them this picture? Or do I save them the years of sleepless nights and Crying Game personal moments and show them a picture of Hitler?

So, Barry, is that body all your made of? Girls like more than a pretty face.

Status:Single
Here for:Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation:Straight
Hometown:scranton
Body type:3' 10" / Body builder
Ethnicity:White / Caucasian
Religion:Scientologist
Zodiac Sign:Libra
Education:Some college
Occupation:astronaut
Income:$250,000 and Higher

Uh oh - does this 3'10" body builder really practice scientology? Ah - it appears we have been duped! A clever rouge! Ah touche, Monsieur Barry! Touche!

Still, that picture will give me fucking nightmares. A-

You a fan of giant babies? Or have a myspace you want me to review? Email me at rateyourmyspace@hotmail.com

Nuk ka komente: