e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007

Irresistible?


http://myspace.com/23023470
is the subject of this review. Click on the link or the picture of the Greek Sex God to the left.

Page Name: Michael
Page Type: Lookin for love...
Page Grade: B+

Well, is there anything sadder in life than seeing a grown man throw his arms about desperately hoping to pin down a sweet piece of tail? Oh Michael, you are simply trying too hard.

Okay, I have yet to go off on a really good rant about
MySpace quizzes, and I won't here - but I did want to point out a couple of the "tests" that our Michael here took and he is PROUD to display.

Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover
You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Well I don't know what kind of messed up beaches you girls bask on...but I don't think I would want this guy dropping cherries in my mouth. Thanks though.

You're a Romantic Kisser
For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet
Yes girls...he is the REAL DEAL! Not only will he feed you long stem cherries on a crystal beach - but he will also kiss you so passionately, that he will sweep HIMSELF off his feet!

And of course, I would be remiss if I did not mention this:

Your Power Color Is Teal

I am not a possessor of Herculean strength myself, but I can say with certainty - Teal is not a "Power Color". Beige, maybe. Purple I could see - but Teal? nah.

And yet, it is Michael's persistence and fallibility that make him all the more endearing. Mike, I am sorry to say that you will spend the rest of your life alone - but hey - with Teal on your side, do you even need women?

Hope springs eternal, Michael! -
B+

Hate Teal? Or have a myspace you want me to review? Send me an email at rateyourmyspace@hotmail.com

Nuk ka komente: